Microphone stand, cellphone holder and pop filter by Feevan review

So I got to test out the Microphone stand, cell phone holder and pop filter by Feevan for free. It's very handy to have and was very easy to put together. The arms can be bent to adjust to wherever you need them to be. It anchors down by clamping down and tightening around say a table top for example. Very handy to have for my New YouTube channel.

The pop filter helps cut out some of the background noise that my three children create. The microphone is held in place with silicone/rubber bands and comes with two extra ones in case another snap. The clamp holds my LG G4 with its case very well.
I think I may make a small metal plate to have the arms to screw into to attach to my tripod so I can mix it up between the clamp and that. Overall I'm pretty happy with it and would recommend it.
If you would like to check out the video of this in action here's the link https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=mgchjzRMAKQ
If you would like to go straight to the product here's a link for that Http://www.Amazon.com/gp/product/B073CJ8D4M
#productreview #review #microphone #microphonestand #cellphonestand #popfilter #cellphoneholder #freebie #gotitfree #igotitfree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set