Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

I really like the LED light strips I got from Goswell. I got these lights because I wanted extra lighting while doing my makeup. Who wouldn't love a little extra lighting to do their makeup?

The lights come on a reel for easy management of the strip. The strip is waterproof and flexible so you can place these indoors or outdoors. The lights are 300 SMD LED lights and are 12 volt. You can cut along every third light to get the length you desire. They also mark where you can cut to make it a bit easier for you.





The strip has a 3M sticky backing so that you can apply them to most surfaces. In my opinion the adhesive is not ideal as I applied it last night and some areas are already coming up, so I will be looking for a solution to this soon. The strip is powered by a 12V LED strip barrel connector to screw adapter which is sold separately. It was very easy to connect the wires to the power supply and inhale no experience in lighting/electricity.




I was able to easily apply the Led light strip to my vanity. I had wiped it down and cleaned it so it would stick well. However, after just a little bit the adhesive started to come off. A little disappointing but I am sure I can find an easy fix for it. 



If you would like to see the Led lights in action, click on the YouTube link from my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVFFk8fSHQU


Other than the sticky backing not firmly staying in place and having to figure out how to power the lights on, I am pretty happy with my LED project! I can't wait to figure out what I am going to do with the other half of the reel.


So if you would like to pick up a set for yourself, here is the link to where I got mine.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QUIMGI0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set