I tried the Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care Normal/Dry skin moisturizer by L'oreal. It is very light. Probably the lightest I have ever tried. I think it will be great for the summer as it shouldn't clog my pores, because of how light it is.  It's  nongreasy and absorbed fairly quickly.  It has a very nice smell that lingers for awhile. If you have a sensitivity to smell I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer. The bottle does say it suitable for sensitive skin though. I personally like it and it doesn't irritate my skin.  It did leave my skin soft but I don't feel it hydrated as well as I expected. I think with it saying 72-hour hydration made me expect a bit more.






The bottle is very nice and looks high end. The pump pushes out more than enough to cover my face. Overall a decent moisturizer.  I think I would like to try the oily/normal skin next just to get a better feel for it. My skin is a combo of dry and oily, maybe the oily one would feel like it moisturized more.


I did receive this product free of charge for testing purposes. Receiving products for free or at a lower cost does not change my opinion of any product. You will always receive my opinion good or bad. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set