BelleEssential Hair Cutting Tool Review and Demo


I do have to say I was nervous about cutting my own hair but I was over due for a hair cut and needed to get it done and I REFUSED to let my husband near my head again after the last time. I went online and discovered this gem. I got to try out the Belle Essentials Hair cutting tool for a discount to test.

I went online again after receiving the product and checked out their demo videos and a few others and after building up my confidence, I decided I could cut my own hair, I found a few ways to do my hair the way I wanted to. I wanted to do some layers in the back, which is very easy to do. You bend over and look at your toes and flip your hair up over to the front of you. Then brush all your hair down, making sure to get all the hair smoothed out. I then took the long white tool and fastened it on to my hair smoothing it down, while keeping the bubble leveled in the middle to the length I wanted to trim off. I used the scissors that came with the kit and effortlessly trimmed away my hair. Poof! One part was done and it only took 5 minutes to actually cut.



I also wanted layers on my front so I took the smaller pink tool out. I sectioned my hair off from ear to ear up and over the crown of my head. I then pulled it all down in front of me, leveled it off and snipped away. Poof! Another part was done easily. I do admit when I first started out I only took a little off to test it out and was very happy with the results so I went to town on the rest.



Over all, it is very easy to use and will save my family and me lots of money down the road. I have two girls and going to the salon adds up fast with three women in the house. If you would like to check out the product here is a link to where I purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015TAWAB2

Also if you would like a better look at before and after and me demonstrating how to use the product check out my Youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo9qeWTfgGE
I will record me cutting my daughter's hair so subscribe if you want to see more about this A-Mazing hair cutting tool!
#Bellesentials #haircuttool


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set