Fairyland Beauty Sponge Blender Set


The Fairyland Beauty Sponge blender came with a nice kit to hold all the goodies that come with it. The kit comes with a clear container to hold three beauty blender sponges, two silicone applicators, a holder to help dry the blender sponge and a travel container for the silicone sponges. Everything was individually wrapped. I love that it all came in a container that has a snap on the side to lock it down so it won't accidentally open while traveling or to help keep my toddler's little fingers out of them. He seems to think they are eggs to play with. Also, the kit comes gift wrapped! Making it an easy gift to send to some one. This is what the paper looked like.
So the kit has three pink beauty blender sponges. When dry they are pretty dense and just a little rough. When wet they are just perfect!  The application went on very smooth and evenly. The sponge became very soft (not too soft but just right). Here is a picture to show how much bigger the blender sponge became. 
The middle is the wet one and the two on the ends are dry. Over all I really like them. 
The silicone applicators were fabulous!  I do have to say I have never used one and am very impressed on how well it applies foundation. I put the foundation right on the silicone and began applying right to my face. No wasted product! The silicone glided right across my skin smoothing the foundation out as it went. The one on the left has two shades because I didn't clean it right after I used it. 

Over all for the price, I paid this is a great kit! If you would like to check it out here is the product link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074521SF5
#beautyblender #beautysponge #siliconesponge #beauty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set