Earthen Skincare Instapeel review

I have to say I haven't tried too many peels but I do have to say this is the best one I have ever tried. It is very easy to use. Hop in the shower and let your face get all steamed up. Open up the package and start rubbing the liquid on to your face. You will see immediate results. Dead skin will just start falling off.  I was amazed at how much came off.


The package comes with six tin foil packets and a set of instructions. The packets have quite a bit to them and can be used on more than just your face. Overall a nice product and will pick up another one when I run out. If you would like to check it out here is a link to the product:https://earthenskincare.com/collections/frontpage/products/instant-peel-exfoliant

I did a Youtube review as well and if you would like to check that out here is the link as well:
https://youtu.be/f6aIj5AfIOc

I did get to test this product for a deep discount. Receiving a discount doesn't change my thoughts of a product. If it's good I will say so, if it's awful or anywhere in between, I will state so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set