Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review
So I was looking around for some fun new cat toys for my furbabies and I came across Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack on Amazon. I was tired of the old regular toys they played with and wanted something more interactive with them. They love these! I don't know who actually likes them more the kids playing with them or the cats. It keeps them both pretty busy so it's a win-win!
The package comes in a clear package sealed with a lip.
It doesn't reseal well so I can't keep them stored in the bag but that's okay.
There are four different types of feathered toys. All have bells attached to them.
They all have a bit of a different style and feather to them so you are sure to find something to entice your cat to play.
Feathers bring out the cats hunting instinct and helps keep them entertained for a very long time! I had to put it away before the kids and cats were done. My cat Duke is always trying to get at the bag to get at the toys no matter where I hide it. Overall a great toy and very glad that we bought it! If you would like to check it out here is the link where I got mine.
https://www.amazon.com/Goldween-Retractable-Feathers-Crinkle-Charmer/dp/B071NP49VM/keywords=cat+toy
The package comes in a clear package sealed with a lip.
There is a rod that extends and attached to that is some fishing line. Attached to the fishing line is lead where you can attach different toys the set comes with. The rod when fully extended is pretty long and there doesn't seem to be a way to lock it into place so it will slide back and forth.
Bends easily like a fishing rod too but holds up well with the kids and cats and hasn't broken yet so makes me feel its a nice quality. I was worried at first that it wouldn't make it past the first day. The fishing line is also a good length and gives it an extra bong when bopping the toys around.
There are 6 different colored crinkly balls in the bag. They all have a little band to attach to the lead. The make a crinkle noise when squished and entertained the cats fairly well. They can attach to the lead or they can be batted around all by themselves.
Bends easily like a fishing rod too but holds up well with the kids and cats and hasn't broken yet so makes me feel its a nice quality. I was worried at first that it wouldn't make it past the first day. The fishing line is also a good length and gives it an extra bong when bopping the toys around.
There are 6 different colored crinkly balls in the bag. They all have a little band to attach to the lead. The make a crinkle noise when squished and entertained the cats fairly well. They can attach to the lead or they can be batted around all by themselves.
They seemed to like the one below the best. The broke the bell right off of it though. My cat was really going after it and I didn't even notice that they got it off.
Feathers bring out the cats hunting instinct and helps keep them entertained for a very long time! I had to put it away before the kids and cats were done. My cat Duke is always trying to get at the bag to get at the toys no matter where I hide it. Overall a great toy and very glad that we bought it! If you would like to check it out here is the link where I got mine.
https://www.amazon.com/Goldween-Retractable-Feathers-Crinkle-Charmer/dp/B071NP49VM/keywords=cat+toy










Comments
Post a Comment