The CaliCup is a menstrual cup you would use in place of a tampon. It is reusable and made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are two sizes for you to choose from, 7.5 ml and 15 ml. I love that it is more natural and I don’t have to worry about what ingredients could be in the tampons and the pads that I am using. I also like that it helps save the earth by reducing a portion of the 20 billion tampons and pads that enter landfills just in North America every year.
The CaliCup also comes with a traveling case that has drawstrings to keep the cup clean while on the go. The cup can be worn up to 12 consecutive hours and claims to have no leaks. It seems easy enough to use. You would pinch it closed then fold in half, then insert up towards the cervix. The cup seems soft enough that it wouldn’t irritate you and easy enough to use. I can’t wait to try it the next time my cycle comes around.
If you would like to check it out for yourself here is the link to where I got mine.
They provide a 100% satisfaction money back 90-day guarantee. Plus the more you buy the more you save. If you purchase two you will get 5% off, if you buy three you will get 10% off and if you buy four you will get 15% off your total purchase. Great deal right!?!?!

Comments
Post a Comment