BrushEgg makeup brush cleaner
I got to test out this cool little Brushegg to help me clean my makeup brushes. It is pretty handy and makes cleaning up my makeup brushes a snap. I like that it has a hollow opening at the bottom. I am able to slide my two fingers in the bottom easily and hold it while I clean the makeup brush.
The Brushegg is made of silicone throughout the whole thing. My Brushegg seemed to be thinner on one side on the back than the other but doesn't seem like it will wear out anytime soon. The cosmetic cleaning tool has ridges on the lower half for large makeup brushes and small dots on the top part for smaller makeup brushes. I love that it is silicone and is gentle to use with my brushes. I don't have to worry about the brush getting damaged while I am cleaning it. I used a little bit of baby shampoo and using the Brushegg I was able to build up a nice lather and thoroughly clean my brush. I also used it to make sure I rinsed all the suds out by repeatedly rinsing and rubbing the brush along the Brushegg.
The Brushegg is approximately 3 inches by 2 inches (not an exact measurement). It is small enough to store anywhere or even take with you when traveling in case you may need to clean a brush while on a trip.
It's very cute. I love the pink color and I think my one-year-old thought it was cute as well because when I opened the package and put it down she picked it up and stuck it in her mouth and started gnawing on it. I think this could also double as a baby teether when not in use. At least my kiddo seems to think so!
Overall I am happy with this product, it works well, easy to store or travel with and is adorable! If you would like to pick one up for yourself here is a link to where I purchased mine.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07544HG84
#Brushegg #makeupbrushcleaner #makeupbrush
It's very cute. I love the pink color and I think my one-year-old thought it was cute as well because when I opened the package and put it down she picked it up and stuck it in her mouth and started gnawing on it. I think this could also double as a baby teether when not in use. At least my kiddo seems to think so!
Overall I am happy with this product, it works well, easy to store or travel with and is adorable! If you would like to pick one up for yourself here is a link to where I purchased mine.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07544HG84
#Brushegg #makeupbrushcleaner #makeupbrush


Comments
Post a Comment