Dust Daddy Universal Vacuum Cleaner Attachment
Dust Daddy Universal Vacuum Cleaner Attachment
I was super excited when I got the Dust Daddy Universal Vacuum Cleaner Attachment. I have three children under 7 and I swear my house is a cereal factory at times. I love that I can use this to vacuum out the toy bins without having to worry about vacuum up a toy and getting it stuck in the vacuum. This is also great for in the car and getting all the cupholders and drawers that hold loose change.
The Dust Daddy comes with three different attachments to help get a snug fit on to your vacuum. The tube end has thirty different tubes to help vacuum up small things like dust, sand or in my case food crumbs from around any surface in your house or where ever you may need it. The Dust Daddy also comes with a small cleaning brush that easily fits into the tubes to help anything that could possibly get lodged into one of the tubes.
Overall we are very happy with our Dust Daddy and is very handy to have especially with small children who love to make large messes. If you would like to pick one up for yourself, you can snag yours from Amazon where I did. Here's a link for easy access for you.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C9FV8YZ

Comments
Post a Comment