MEIGO Magnetic Blocks

MEIGO Magnetic Blocks 

     The Meigo Magnetic block set is a great toy for toddlers, preschoolers or any young children. The set I got was 30 pieces but it also has another set that has 70 pieces. This set also comes with a guidebook that gives you lots of fun ideas to do with the blocks. I think the booklet is the same for both sets as it had ideas with pieces I did not receive with the 30 piece set. 



The 30 piece set comes with 18 square pieces and 12 triangular pieces with varying colors. The set also comes with a really nice drawstring bag to hold all of the magnetic blocks. I also think this is a universal bag as there was still plenty of space left over in the bag for additional pieces. 

I think this is a great toy because it boosts imaginative play, you can learn colors with it and your shapes, and it helps develop practial and design ability.  I think it is a great STEM toy for lots of ages. I have three kids and my 7-year-old had a blast playing with her 3-year old brother with it. 

Over all I am very happy with this toy set and may pick up the 70 piece set to have lots of pieces for the kids to play with. If you would like to pick up a set for yourself you can find the Meigo Magnetic blocks here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077ZQ6H6W

If you would like to see my unboxing video of this great toy you can also find that right here  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077ZQ6H6W


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set