Azerogo magnetic wristband
Azerogo Magnetic Wristband
So happy I got to test out this Azerogo Magnetic Wristband. I gave it to my husband for Father's Day and he is very happy with it. With three small children around it's nice to stick the nails, screws, drill bits or whatever on to the wristband so the kids don't pick them up and run off with them. Even if you don't have kids, it's good to use to be able to keep track of the little pieces you need. You also don't have to get up and down if working up high.
The wristband uses hook and loop to secure it to your wrist. In the picture above I am wearing the wristband and I have very tiny wrists. My husband on the other hand not so much but this still fits him with room to spare! So anyone can use this and it will fit. One size fits all!
There are fifteen magnets in the Azerogo Magnetic Wristband so you can stick your screws, drill bits, nails or other small metallic tools on to the band for quick easy reach. The wristband itself is lightweight so you don't have to worry about it weighing your arm down. Perfect for DIY projects or out at work.
Overall we both love it and are happy to have one around so we don't misplace a screw while working on a project.
If you would like to pick one up for yourself here is a link to where I got mine.


Comments
Post a Comment