BabiBear Makeup Brush Set
BabiBear Makeup Brush Set + Gifts!
I am always on the hunt for some good brushes! This is a great kit to start off with almost everything you need to do your face. So many things where do I start!? I love that it has a case that carries everything in it nicely so you can take it with you anywhere. The case is also waterproof and has plenty of room in the bag to carry some makeup along with all the brushes!
Love the bonuses it comes with! There is a brush cleaner so when you travel you can clean your brushes if you need to. The top end has small dots to clean the smaller brushes and the ridges on the bottom are for cleaning the larger brushes. This set also comes with a beauty sponge for your liquid or cream foundation.
The Babi Bear brush set comes with fifteen brushes! It has a:
Round Brush
Fan Brush
Foundation Brush
Angled Foundation Brush
Contour Brush
Blusher brush
Concealer Brush
Precision Concealer brush
Bronzing Brush
Eye shadow Brush
Blending Brush
Flat Angled Eyebrow Brush
Angled Eyebrow Brush
Eye shadow Brush
Lip Brush
The brushes are very soft! Nice wooden handles, thick but soft heads. They are dense enough to hold product but soft and gentle on the face. I love that the set has just about every brush you would need to start out. From foundation to concealer to lips to highlighting, it has it all!
When they arrived there was a few that had some loose hairs, but I haven't had any fall out since. The fanned bronzing brush was a little off. Some of the bristles were bent and folded in on itself. I'm sure it was a mistake when manufacturing and I have plenty of others so I didn't reach out to the company about it. Other than that I really like the brushes.
Overall very happy with the set!
If you would like to pick one up here is a link for you.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DCQFYHF




Comments
Post a Comment