FreeWise Portable hand fan


I am someone who is not crazy about the summer and the humidity. Even in New England some days it gets to be too much for me. I came across this portable hand fan by FreeWise and am so happy with it. The hand fan is chargeable and is charged by an Android type charger. So I can take this out with me for the day whenever I need to because it can stay charged up to 10 hours.



I love that it has a stand so I can set it up and run it where ever I need to. I set it up the other day in my bedroom while folding laundry because the room does not get good ventilation and it worked out for me so well!




The fan has three settings, low, medium and high. Just click the round button on the front changes the settings and then to off again. Super easy!

The fan comes in two colors, pink and white. The fan itself is about four inches by eight inches. It's lightweight, and with the small design, it is very portable. Very happy with this product and if you would like to pick one up for yourself here is a link for you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071XHN33P

Also if you would like to see it in action here is a video I made of it.




#portablehandfan #rechargablehandfan #freewisehandfan
#handfanwithastand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set