Nuwa Car vaccum


Nuwa Car Vacuum


This little cordless vacuum maybe small but it packs a punch! Nuwa Car Vacuum is very handy when cleaning out the car of all the cereal dust and any other pieces of food my kids may have dropped in the backseat (or what the hubby drops in the front!)



It has a removable filter for easy cleaning. Also, has lot's of attachments as seen above, to get all the nooks and crannies you need to. The attachments are a brush head, a crevice tool, a long tube with two heads to attach it.

I love that it is rechargeable so I can use this hand-held cordless vacuum cleaner anywhere I need to besides the car. You know, like under the kid's beds where my larger vacuum can't reach. Very lightweight so easy to use on the go.


It's super easy to use. Just charge up and get going. Pressing the button up towards the nozzle turns the vacuum on. While turning the button down turns on the LED light found in the handle. Super handy when getting underneath the seats in the car or any other space you can't see and need a little light.

If you would like to pick one of these up for yourself here is a link to where I snagged mine.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072KH38XV

#carcordlessvacuum #carvacuumcleaner #cordlessvacuumcleaner  #cordlesshandheldportable #dustbuster #cordlessdustbuster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set