Stanaway Nail Stamps


I have been looking for something fun to use to do my nails for a little while. I came across this Stanaway Nail Stamp kit and just had to get it. The kit comes with 10 steel discs, each having different designs on them. Here are the discs I received:











I am pretty happy with the ten discs I received. They have a large variety that you can get. It is all random but they promise you will not receive a duplicate in one purchase. The discs all come with a protective blue film so that the discs do not get scratched in transit.

I was pretty excited to get started so I used some nail polish I had already and didn't even know there was stamping polish out there. It took a few tries but after about the third or fourth try, I got a good clean, smudge-free image. These are those two stamps. The owl I didn't completely get the sides but it still looks good and you wouldn't have really noticed until I said something.



The stamping kit comes with a bonus stamp with a rubber bottom and a scraper. I was able to get the hang of the stamper after a bit. I did find it hard to get it placed where I wanted it exactly and after a bit of research, I found they have clear stampers that you could get. This is a good starter stamp I think if you're just starting out like I am, but now that I have seen the clear stamp I think that would be much easier to use.



Overall I am pretty happy with the kit. It has nice images, a stamper, and scraper to get you started. If you would like to see my first time using it here is my youtube video of it.

Also if you would like to check out the product for yourself here is a link to it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N76X2VR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set