Makeup Brush Cleaner by Magefy



I got to test out this Makeup Brush Cleaner by Magefy and I am fairly happy with it. The set comes with a bowl, a stand to hold most of the set, the brush spinner used to clean the brushes, four brush adapters, a standard Android charging cable and a bonus makeup sponge.


I am pretty happy with the size of the bowl. Much larger than most other ones I have seen. There are also some bumps/grooves along the bottom for extra cleaning power.

The four adapters come in varying sizes to hold different sized brushes. The base of these are triangular shaped and fit very nicely on to the brush spinner.


The brush spinner is the highlight of the whole set. This is what helps get the brushes clean and dry. The spinner has two-speed settings to help clean any brush and also comes with two UV lights to be able to thoroughly remove bacteria from the brush.


Very easy to use. You place the brush you desire to clean into the adapter, attach the adapter to the brush spinner and you are ready to go. Make sure the brush is securely placed in the adapter and on to the spinner or it will wobble. I would test before placing it into the bowl. Next step is to turn it on to the desired speed setting and placing into the bowl to clean. Once clean, remove and spin again to get the water out. That's it and super easy! This saves so much time on cleaning and drying my makeup brushes!

If you would like to check out the item for yourself here is a link to where I got mine:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FQ8P63T

Here is also a video of my first impressions of the Makeup Brush Cleaner by Magefy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set