Charmast Power Bank



     I was super excited to test out the power bank by Charmast. As a mom of three and always on the go I sometimes forget to fully charge a device on our way out. In comes the Charmast Power Bank.

     The power bank comes in a very nice traveling case that is made of mesh and has drawstrings to keep it in. The mesh has a nice padding to it to keep the power bank safe.



     It comes with two different magnetic cords, one iPhone, and one Android type cord, both ends are USB. Both cords are magnetic at the ends and clip each other together and come with a cover to keep them protected.

     Now on to the power bank itself. The power bank itself has 3 inputs and 2 outputs so you can charge two devices at once. Super helpful in my busy life. It has an LED display so you can see just how full the bank is. It has a quick charge mode as well, supports PD/QC 3.0 and Type C. It is high capacity at 10400mAh and can charge many devices such as an iPhone 8 Plus 2 and a half times or a Samsung Galaxy S8 2 and a half times as well. The power bank if very portable and has a nice heft to that makes it feel well put together. I would say it weighs as much as carrying around another phone.

     Overall I am very happy with the Charmast Power Bank and if you would like to pick one up for yourself, here is the link to where I picked mine up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H98W3V7

#charmast #batterybank #portablecharger #batterycharger #powerbank

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goswell Led Light strip DIY vanity project

Goldween Retractable Cat Teaser Wand | Cat Toy with Feathers and Crinkle Balls | Value 10 Pack review

Meigo Wooden Block Set